1. What tasks have you completed recently?
Yesterday I did a small lab in Ms.Gardner’s Honors Chem class. We did multiple reactions with multiple chemicals to see which would react. Once we determined which ones reacted we used that info to write Net Ionic Eqns, which I did. There was 26 reactions out of a possibility of 66.
2. What have you learned recently?
I learned that Na, NH3, K, and NO3 didn’t react and become a solid, so they make up the aqueous part in the reaction. I also learned there are 4 steps to writing a Net Ionic Equation.
1. Balance the Equation
2. Dissociate all strong Electrolytes
3. Cross out spectator Ions.
4. Write Eqn with species remaining.
3. What are you planning on doing next?
According to the Flipped notes on the Chemistry page I plan on learning Metathesis Reactions next.